How to make our famous Taco Bill Nachos!
Epic Nachos recipe 3 ways and secret DIY delivery special!
It would only be fair that the first recipe we share will be the GOD`s gift to snacks, the humble nacho. And naturally Taco Bill was the first to introduce it to Australian shores!
Taco Bill first started the nacho craze by layering corn chips with oozing cheese & BOOM – a taste sensation swept the nation. We then added our home-made signature guacamole, salsa fresca and sour cream.
Epic Nachos Recipes
First thing is first – preheat your oven to 180 degrees – get that baby nice and hot.
Taco Bill Classic
- Place a layer of corn chips on a plate and cover with thin layer of cheese
- Repeat the above procedure…chips, cheese, chips, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese… Try stick to three layers…We know it`s hard!
- Sprinkle jalapeño chilies on top
- Place in the oven for 8-10 minutes (or until the cheese is melted)
- Top with guac, sour cream & salsa & sprinkle spring onion on top
Taco Bill tip –goes perfect with our frozen Margaritas!
Veggie overload (V&GF)
Roasted vegetables in rich tomato sauce on top of crispy corn chips topped up with chunks of avocado, crumbled feta and fresh coriander leaves…juice some lime on top for more of a Mexican hit… We got you there, haven’t we?
To get the veggie topping right just:
- Finely dice sweet potato & red capsicum
- Roast over the medium heat
- When sweet potato is almost cooked add tomato paste & beans & and cook on low for approx. 10 min
- Repeat with layers (use veggie topping instead of cheese)
- Top up with avocado, crumbled feta, & coriander leaves & some lime juice
Voila! Veggie haven on a plate!
Mexican street corn sensation (V&GF)
For those that are crazy about corn – this is double the fun!
To make topping
- Warm corn kernels in a pan over medium heat with some butter until corn starts to char.
- Take pan off the over top & add your favourite chipotle aioli to the pan
- Stir through a lashing of parmesan cheese & cilantro
- Pour corn mix over the layers and sprinkle cayenne pepper & some fresh lime juice
DID YOU KNOW: That Taco Bill does a build your own nachos pack?
All you have to do is order our Nachos Supremos on our delivery app here, get your oven ready & wait patiently for our DIY NACHOS SUPREMOS PACK to be delivered to your door!